It's that time again! Time to show us what you've been working on. I look forward to this each week!
This week I shared my Distressed French Poem Desk. I love how this one turned out!
Now it's time to share the features I picked this week!
First up is this gorgeous Paris, Table For Two makeover from Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer. I love anything French and Paris so this table is right up my alley!
My next feature is from Lisa of 2Perfection Decor. What she did with a Varde cabinet from IKEA is fabulous! I never would have believed this was an IKEA cabinet without seeing the before pictures!
Here are the most clicked links:
Canary Street Crafts - How To Paint Graphics on Furniture
Lehman Lane - Spring Mantel Decorating - Inspired by Yellow
Patina Paradise - DIY Faux Enamel Tags
247 Mulberry Lane - Sneak Peak of Spring
My Salvaged Treasures - Jewelry in Progress
Brepurposed - DIY Stencil Letter Quote
Sadie Seasongoods - Card Catalog Drawer Condiment Set
It's time to share what you've been working on! I can't wait to see all your creative projects!
Party Rules…please don't link and run
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog's home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
2 . Please leave a comment for your host.
3. Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
5. We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. My Passion For Decor is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through mypassionfordecor.com
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!