Hello!!! I know I told you last week Karin and I were joining a new link party that will give your projects a lot more exposure, well here it is!! The new link party starts today...welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party!
I feel honored to join six other talented bloggers each week for this party! Make sure you take a few minutes to visit each blogger's site. Trust me, you won't be disappointed you tok the time!
If you’re not familiar with the link party – this is how it works. Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM Est. every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Here's what I've been up to this week!
This week, I played a lot of catch-up so the only project I was able to post about was my Reclaimed Wood Table Makeover. This was a table I've had for years and actually I almost sold the table before I decided to give it a makeover. Now, I'm in love and happy I didn't sell the table!! I styled it two different ways to show you how versatile this fun table really is.
Here are our features from last week. Click on the links to go straight to the page and see a whole lot more.
Vicki and Jennifer's picks : Free Floral Printables from 11 Magnolia Lane
Master Bathroom Budget Makeover from Bless'er House
CoCo's picks: Spring at the Manor from Slice of Southern Pie
Painted Dresser Set "Oysters on the Half Shell" from Unique Junktique
Lisa's picks: Painted Piano Bench Makeover from Serendipity Refined
Spring Flowers on the Front Door from Lilacs and Longhorns
Angie's picks: Home Tour - Craft Room from She's Crafty Crafty
Mason Jar Recipes from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
There were so many wonderful ideas so it is so hard to choose two but Concord Cottage featured the following two this week.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don't link and run
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog's home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
2 . Please leave a comment for your host.
3. Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
5. We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. My Passion For Decor is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through mypassionfordecor.com
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!