It's my favorite time of the week! Time to see what you've been busy creating. This week there were so many creative projects, it really inspired me to get busy.
My first feature is from Amy of Always Never Done. What she did with a chicken wire basket and some old light fixtures is inspired! I'm always on the lookout for great lighting and I'd never have thought to try what Amy did. I'm also in love with her church pew she recently reupholstered!
The next feature is from Crystal of Urban Patina™. I love navy blue and gold right now and this antique wash stand she rescued is stunning. The hardware, the color, the stained top....it's perfect.
Here are all the features from link party #8:
Vicki and Jennifer's picks : Spring Wreath Using Burlap and Denim from Across the Blvd.
Picket Fence Arrows from A Diamond in the Stuff
CoCo's picks: DIY Fabric Covered Phone Case from Mad for Fabric
Antique Dresser Repurposed into a Coffee Bar from Lil Farm Blog
Lisa's picks: Decorating with China and Sweet Easter Rabbits from Penny's Treasures
Lamp to Memo Board from Confessions of a Serial Diyer
Angie's picks: Jadeite Collection from Panolpoly
Entry Hall Re-Do from Bluebird 1959
Karen's picks: Peter Rabbit Birthday Party from Chikadee Home Nest
Yellow Dresser with a Pop from D.D.'s Cottage and Design
Melody's picks: Chicken Wire Basket Turned Pendant Light Fixture from Always Never Done
Antique Wash Stand Before & After from Urban Patina
Eat Drink and Be Merry Marquis Sign from Lake Girl Paints
Party Rules…please don't link and run
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog's home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
2 . Please leave a comment for your host.
3. Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
5. We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. My Passion For Decor is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through mypassionfordecor.com
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you for reading and I look forward seeing to all your creative projects!