It's that time of the week, where I get to share my favorite projects from the Something To Talk About party. You never fail to disappoint with all your creative projects! You're all so talented and inspiring.
This week I've been busy putting the finishing touches on a special project for Hickory Hardware. I'll be sharing the post on the blog tomorrow morning, so make sure to stop back by.
My first favorite from last week is by Eric and Megan of Two Feet First. They took a ratty old chair that was in desperate need of a makeover and turned it into a beautiful piece of furniture. Love the step by step instructions and the end result is fab!
Next up is from Deb of Lake Girl Paints. I'm probably a bit partial to this because I love the letter H, since it makes me think of Hunter, but either way I love this project! I want to make one for my home now!
The following are the most clicked links from our party last week:
Southern State of Mind - Udder Madness Chair Makeover
A Junk Chick Life - The Silver Tuna
Cottage Fix - Prelude To Spring
Canary Street Crafts - Framed Dry Erase Board
White Tulip Designs - Grocery List and Bonus Project
Lilacs and Longhorns - Desk Makeover
Bohemian Junktion - Easter Mantle
Party Rules…please don't link and run
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog's home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
2 . Please leave a comment for your host.
3. Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
5. We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. My Passion For Decor is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through mypassionfordecor.com
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Now it's time to share what you're working on! I'm looking forward to seeing all the creative and beautiful projects you've got waiting for us!!
Thank you for reading and linking up!!